- Price. Company reserves the right to determine pricing for Products. Company will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Company may change the fees for any Product at any time. Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Company's customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
- Shipping Charges; Shipping Restrictions. We will list shipping charges for your order upon checkout, and you must pay all shipping charges for the location of the address you provide. Please note that international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. You must also pay all tariff, import, customs, tax, and other charges applicable in your jurisdiction. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information. Due to restrictions from our financial partners or restrictions by law, Company does not ship to the following locations: Belarus, Burma, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan/South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- Delivery. Company will attempt in good faith to deliver your items in accordance with your order, but Company will not be responsible or liable for any delays or failure in such delivery. Company expressly reserves the right to effect delivery of any order in any number of separate shipments, and the modes of transport and carriers will be decided at Company's discretion. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order. If your delivery address is geographically remote or otherwise difficult to deliver to, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there. Company will not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause which is unavoidable or beyond Company's reasonable control. In such cases, Company will have the right, at its option, without penalty or any liability for breach, to terminate all or any part of any order or to reschedule delivery within a reasonable time.
- Authorization. You authorize Company to charge all sums for the orders that you make, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, Company may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. If your order is placed on hold, we will reach out to you to ensure that the delays are minimal.
- Payment Processing. Company has partnered with certain third party payment processors to process payments you make via the Service. Third-party payment processor With Reach (formerly GoInterpay) facilitates and processes some of the Company's international orders. By choosing to place your order to be shipped outside the United States, you agree to With Reach’s terms and conditions which may be found at: https://withreach.com/terms-of-service.html
- Delinquent Accounts. Company may suspend or terminate access to the Service for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for Products, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees.
Chinese Tea we know
Chinese tea has a long, extensive and profound history. As well-known, Chinese tea culture has swept the world for so many years. Chinese tea is unique in taste and fresh in smell, also working great on regulating the healthy development of body functions. There are so many people all over the world love to drink Chinese tea. People drink Chinese tea as an indispensable part in their daily lives.